Sunday, July 11, 2010

July 11th Brief Update

It is so nice to hear from long-time friends and thank you for all your comments!

This last drug has been hard on my body. I have not done much but sleep. Yet the Lord has kept me close to Him even in my lethargy. I am beginning to understand that my subjective sense of well being (physically, emotionally) may not be all that important. Our spiritual anchor in the Lord will hold us fast to Him. While I have lost self-confidence, I am beginning to gain confidence in Him - His grace is indeed sufficient in my weakness. When I can gather my thoughts I will write about embracing our weaknesses.

In the meanwhile, please pray for regaining of strength to continue.

1 comment:

  1. 施恩的三一神,願你賜你愛女有好的休息,讓她能重新得力。更盼望聖靈動工,使她得醫冶和力氣來使更多人受祝福!逢主名求,誠心所願。

    ReplyDelete