Saturday, August 28, 2010

August 28 Still Have Fever

Today I still have this fever. So I went to see the doctor at Kiang Wu Hospital in Macau. The doctor drew blood and checked my blood count and indeed there are signs of infection. However since I don't have any symptoms other than the fever, we do not really know what the source of infection is. So she prescribed antibiotics and said I would need to go back if I continue to have fever by tomorrow night.

Whatever the infection may be, hopefully the antibiotics would work. This visit was good because I may need to work with the doctors at Kiang Wu more in the future.

Tomorrow is the Lord's Day, may the Lord brings healing and may He again reveal His presence to all of us.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Doris
    I will pray for your fever. May God heal u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doris: we all pray for you everyday!
    Faith

    ReplyDelete