Monday, May 31, 2010

May 31 A Blessed Experience

For a few days, I let go of my efforts.

I had a blessed experience Saturday night. I sat close to the window, watching the magnificent lightning and thunderstorms. I felt sheltered under His wings. As I drifted into the Christian music, I prayed, not so much with words but just as I am. The Lord drew me into His presence. He carried me in His love and I rested in Him. It was silent beyond words.


(Zeph 3:17)
“He will be quiet in His love (NASU)
“He will quiet you in His love (NIV)

As we surrender, His love is there.

3 comments:

  1. I enjoy watching lightning and listening to the thunder roaring. I feel this is a way God displays his might. Just reading a book, it mentioned how one missionary served God - no reserve , no retreat and no regard.
    May more people really feel and accept the love of our God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry the last one is no regret.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must be a blessed experience. Not being your[usual]self but still in full conscience of yourself interacting with God and His wonders before you.

    ReplyDelete