Thursday, May 6, 2010

May 6 Prayer Request for Victor

Dear Friends,

Please remember Victor in your prayer. He is not feeling too well this morning - it may be nothing. No temperature. But I was somewhat concerned. Please pray for special mercy on him.

On Tuesday he picked me up from hospital after my chemotherapy. He missed the shuttle bus because a dead body was discovered on Man Wan beach (wow!) He then took the next shuttle but then there was a car accident. Fortunately there was no injury and he managed to arrive when I finished my shots. We are keenly aware that there are various incidents in life - e.g. he lost his cell phone about 2 weeks ago. I pray that these hassles and incidents do not add up to give him too much stress.

Tomorrow we have an appointment to see the doctor in Macau to verify my sick leave. Please pray for a smooth meeting. [This is the doctor who first gave me the "death penalty" look!] Also pray for a safe journey (general safety + protection from infection) and a positive attitude. I will have a brief meeting with some of my colleagues too.

Thank you for being there!

3 comments:

  1. We will pray for him. We are fighting a spiritual war. Also will remember your trip to Macau. The Lord is with us "So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper, I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Heb 13:6

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure, shall pray for Victor and you! Doris!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 願神不斷保護你們。定會向神把妳們的需要說明,恩主必會堅立你們。
    他必以祂的同在成為堡壘和醫冶。

    ReplyDelete