Monday, July 12, 2010

July 12th Not-so-good Day?

Today when I tried to give myself the shot (growth factor to stimulate white blood growth), I accidentally poked my finger and it bled. Needless to say I reacted.

There are several things I need your prayer - diahrrea (+ assoicated bowel difficulties), fatique, poor appetite, poor sleep quality. The teeth and the tongue looks awful and numb. Pray that the Lord preserve my body. Also I will need to go back to the hospital on Thursday for an echocardiogram (for the heart) and to take blood test. Pray that it would go smoothly and it would not be too hard.


It is only 2:20 pm and I am concluding that it is a not-so-good day. But perhaps it can still be a very good day. Please pray for good rest in the Lord and finding His grace sufficient in my weakness.

1 comment:

  1. Prayers for you,
    extra grace to bear the uneasiness,
    faith that you can surely enjoy the day when you wake up,
    energy to count and drop down all your blessings before going to bed.
    from someone who is 1-1/2 years older (cancer age) than you.

    ReplyDelete