Friday, April 9, 2010

April 9 Today

Today I attended the seminar 「信徒靈性發展研究」發佈會 organized by our research team. We are a research team invested in exploring faith development issues.

We have planned this seminar long before my diagnosis of breast cancer. At first I was disappointed I would not be able to make it. But then I have not started my chemotherapy yet so I prayed that I would be strong enough to attend. I was so happy to be there! My colleagues were kind and let me participate in the presentation. I could feel my energy in action! Better still, I did not feel the usual pressure to perform and do well. I was simply thankful to be a part of the event and for the privilege to participate in the research study. While I hope that I can continue to contribute to the project, I also can let go if this is not be God’s priority for me. May God raise more young researchers to do His good work!

Thank you for all your kind words! The blog is therapeutic for me as I record my experiences and write down the lessons learned. I know the Lord is reshaping my life. You would keep me accountable in the days to come so that I can abide by what the Lord has taught me.

3 comments:

  1. We were also very happy to have you with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work. How could I know more about 信徒靈性發展研究?

    ReplyDelete
  3. good that you have participated in the seminar .

    ReplyDelete